Declaration of ownership
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, our details are shown below:
- COMPANY NAME: Isla Canela S.A. Registered at Registro Mercantil de Madrid, Tomo 2562, Folio 14, Hoja M. 44.673, Inscripción 25ª.
- COMPANY PURPOSE: General property development and tourism activities
- CIF: A28158053
- CIF (tax code): A-78079852
- OPERATING START DATE: 03/10/1985
- COMPANY ADDRESS: Gta. de Cuatro Caminos, 6 & 7 – 28020 – MADRID
- TELEPHONE: 91 514 03 00
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information states and governs the conditions of use, disclaimers and obligations assumed and undertaken by the users of the website published under the domain name www.islacanela.es.
“Website”, the domain www.islacanela.es available to Internet Users.
“User”, a natural or legal person who uses or requests a publicly available electronic communications service. (Definition from the European Electronic Communications Code)
“End user”, a user who does not supply public communications networks or publicly available electronic communications services. (Definition from the European Electronic Communications Code)
“Content”, all the web pages on the domain www.islacanela.es, making up the information and services which THE COMPANY provides for internal users. They contain messages, texts, photographs, graphs, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design, source codes and in general any kind of material included in the Website.
“Electronic communications service”, a service generally provided for a fee over electronic communications networks. (Definition from the European Electronic Communications Code)
“Internet access service”, publicly available electronic communications service providing access to the internet, and in principle to all the end-points connected to the internet, irrespective of the network technology and terminal equipment used. (Definition from the Open Internet Access Regulations)
“Hyperlink”, technique allowing a User to browse different pages of a Website or the Internet, by simply clicking the text, icon, button or indication containing the link.
“Cookies”, technical resource for tracking and monitoring browsing on Websites. These are small texts files written on the User’s computer. This method affects privacy, therefore THE COMPANY will duly announce their use when they are implemented on the Website.
“Terminal equipment”, equipment directly or indirectly connected to the interface of a public telecommunications network to send, process or receive information. (Definition from Directive 2008/63 on competition in the markets in telecommunications terminal equipment).
Conditions of use
Simply using the Website affords the status of Website user to an individual or legal entity, and requires the full and unreserved acceptance of all the general clauses and conditions included in the Legal Notice. End-users who do not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of the Legal Notice must not use the Website.
This Legal Notice is subject to changes and updates, so the version published by THE COMPANY may be different each time the User enters the Website. Therefore, End-users must read the Legal Notice each time they access the Website.
Through this Website, THE COMPANY offers End-Users access to and use of a range of Content published on the Internet by THE COMPANY or by authorised third parties.
End-Users are obliged and undertake to use the Website and the Content according to current legislation, the Legal Notice and any other notice or instructions provided, either in this legal notice or any other place in the Content making up this Website, and must follow generally accepted rules of behaviour, morals, and good practice.
For this purpose, End-Users are obliged and undertake to NOT use any of the Content for illegal purposes, or purposes prohibited by the Legal Notice or by law; purposes that may damage the rights or interests of third parties; that may damage, disable, overload, impair or prevent the normal use of the Content, computer equipment or documents, files or any type of content stored in any computer equipment owned or contracted by THE COMPANY, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
End-Users are obliged and undertake not to transfer, disclose or provide any kind of material contained on this Website to third parties. This material includes but is not limited to information, texts, data, content, messages, graphs, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, software, links, graphic design, source codes and any other material they can access as a User of the Website.
In compliance with the above, End-Users may not:
– Reproduce, copy, distribute, transfer or in any other way publicly disclose, transform or modify the Content unless authorised expressly in writing by THE COMPANY, holder of the corresponding rights, or if permitted by law.
– Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reserved rights of THE COMPANY or their owners, the digital footprints and/or identifiers or any other technical means used for recognition.
End-Users obtaining or attempting to obtain the Content must use the means and procedures provided or indicated for this purpose on the Web pages containing the Content, or in general those commonly used on the Internet for this purpose, provided they do not pose any risk of damaging or disabling the Website and/or the Content.
All the brands, trade names or logos of any kind included on the Website belong to THE COMPANY or, where appropriate, third parties who have authorised their use. This does not mean that using or accessing the Website and/or Content confers upon the User any right to said brands, trade names and/or logos, and none of the existing or future rights to said Content can be understood to be transferred to the User.
Likewise, the Content is the intellectual property of THE COMPANY, or of third parties where appropriate, therefore the Intellectual Property rights belong to THE COMPANY or third parties who have authorised their use. They may exclusively exercise the rights in any way, especially rights to reproduction, distribution, public disclosure and transformation.
The unauthorised use of the information contained on this Website, as well as the breach of Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of THE COMPANY or third parties included on this Website who have provided their content, will lead to the liabilities established by law.
Persons who want to set up hyperlinks between their Websites and the Website must comply with the following conditions:
– No prior authorisation is required when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page but does not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink shall require the express and unequivocal written authorisation of THE COMPANY.
– No frames shall be created with or on Websites of THE COMPANY.
– No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications will be made about THE COMPANY, its directors, employees or collaborators, persons listed on the Website for any reason, Website Users, or the Content provided.
– No statements or insinuations will be made that THE COMPANY has authorised the Hyperlink or has supervised or assumed in any way the Content offered or provided on the Web page where the Hyperlink is set up.
The Web page where the Hyperlink is set up may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
– The Web page where the Hyperlink is set up may not contain information or content that is illegal, contrary to morality, generally accepted good practice and to public order, nor shall it include content that infringes any third party rights.
Cookies are small amounts of information stored in the browser of each user, so that the server can recover specific information that only it can use. This information makes it possible to identify users and save their personal preferences, and to record technical information, such as number of visits, or specific web pages visited. Users who prefer not to accept cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on their computer can configure their browser settings.
The cookies we use do not store any personal information, or information which could identify users. Our cookies are used to improve the services we offer. Some are essential for the web page to function properly, and others are used to improve performance and the user experience.
Cookies are classified in categories, as shown below.
Types of cookies according to the managing body:
Own cookies: Those sent to users’ terminal equipment by a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself, which provides the service requested by the users.
- Third party cookies: Those sent to your computer or device from a domain or website not managed by the publisher, but by another entity which processes the data it obtains through the cookies.
Types of cookies according to the time they remain active:
- Session cookies: Cookies designed to gather and store information while you are visiting a website.
- Persistent cookies: Cookies that store information on your device, where it can be accessed and processed by the cookie manager over a period they define, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: This type of cookie lets users browse a website, platform or application and use different options or services on them, for example, to monitor traffic and data transfer, log in, access restricted areas, remember items in an order, complete an order, register for or participate in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the publication of videos or sound, or share content on social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: Those which let users access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a set of criteria in the user’s terminal equipment, such as language, type of browser used to access the service, regional settings, etc.
- Analytical cookies: Those which let the cookie manager monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the website they are linked to. The information gathered using this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications, and platforms, and to create browsing profiles for the users of these websites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements according to analysis of user usage data.
- Advertising cookies: Those which enable the optimal management of any advertising spaces the publisher may have included on a website, application or platform where a service is requested, based on criteria such as the published content or how often adverts are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These enable the optimal management of the advertising spaces the publisher may include on a website, application or platform providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained from continuous observation of their browsing habits, enabling the development of a specific profile for advertising display.
You can find more information on cookies and how to manage them at http://www.aboutcookies.org or in your browser’s Help menu.
The isla canela website uses the following types of cookie:
- Analytical cookies: These cookies are used for analysing the behaviour of users anonymously and as a group, including the number of visitors to the website and to different product pages, where visitors come from, dates and times, platform, number of clicks on a banner, and the search terms used to find the desired content. For Pryconsa this is very useful, enabling it to improve its website and to see the content and design users prefer.
- Functional cookies: Cookies which help give users a better experience as they browse the site. For example, this type of cookie is used to store browsing data in a specific language.
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are needed to display the website correctly and ensure it works properly.
You can allow, see, block, or delete the cookies installed on your system by configuring your browser settings.
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647.
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
THE COMPANY does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors to accessing the Website and its Content, nor that they are updated, although it will make every effort to prevent, correct or update them, as appropriate. Therefore, THE COMPANY accepts no liability for damages of any kind caused to End-Users in the case of failure or disconnection of the telecommunications network that causes the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the website service.
THE COMPANY accepts no liability, with the exceptions specified in the current legislation, for damages of any nature caused by the lack of availability, continuity or functional quality of the Website and the Content, and the failure to meet the expectations of use that users may attribute to the Website and the Content.
The role of the Hyperlinks on this Website is solely to inform the user of the existence of other Websites containing information on the subject. Such Hyperlinks are in no way suggested or recommended.
THE COMPANY accepts no liability for the content of linked websites, for the functioning or utility of Hyperlinks, or for the result of these links. It does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may alter the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files and accepts no liability for any type of damages caused to the user for this reason.
Accessing the Website does not imply any obligation for THE COMPANY to monitor viruses, worms or any other harmful element. In all cases, Users are responsible for providing suitable tools to detect and disinfect harmful computer programmes; therefore THE COMPANY accepts no liability for any possible security errors that may occur while providing the Website service, or for possible damage caused to the user’s or third party’s computer system (software and hardware) and files or documents stored thereon as a result of the presence of viruses in the computer used to connect to the Website services and content, or from malfunctioning or outdated browsers.
Given the dynamic, changing nature of the information and services provided on the Website, THE COMPANY makes every effort to ensure, but does not guarantee, the full correctness, accuracy, reliability, utility and/or updating of the Content.
The information contained on the pages included in this website is merely for informational, consultation and promotional purposes. In no case does it offer nor represent a binding or contractual commitment.
Limitation of liability
THE COMPANY accepts no liability for the decisions taken by the End-User based on this information, nor for any possible typing errors contained in the documents or graphics of the Website. The information is subject to possible periodic changes to the content without notice due to the extension, improvement, correction or updating of content.
Any notifications and communications by THE COMPANY to the User will be sent by any means deemed effective for all purposes.
Availability of Content
In principle, the Website and Content shall be provided for an indefinite term. Nevertheless, THE COMPANY reserves the right to terminate or suspend the provision of the Website and/or any Content at any time. When reasonably possible, THE COMPANY shall announce the termination or suspension of the Website in advance.
Personal Data Protection
THE COMPANY is aware of the importance of personal data privacy and therefore has implemented a data processing policy designed to ensure maximum security in data use and collection, and compliance with current regulations. This policy is a fundamental part of the entity’s lines of action.
When browsing the www.islacanela.com website, you may be asked to provide personal data through various forms provided for this purpose. These data will be added to the relevant files, depending on the specific purpose for which they are collected.
Therefore, the specific data processing information shall be provided with each web form. In all cases the Data Controller is THE COMPANY. Information will also be provided on how to exercise your rights to access, rectification, erasure, and portability of your data, and how to restrict or oppose its use, by writing to the address previously indicated with a copy of the user’s ID card or equivalent identification document.
In the case of providing your data via email, these shall be included in a file for the purpose of managing the request or comments made; all other details in the previous paragraph shall also apply.
Likewise, the general conditions for contracting THE COMPANY’s services specify the characteristics and nature of the data processing it carries out if any services are contracted.
THE COMPANY has also implemented the technical and organisational services necessary to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access or theft of the Personal Data provided by individuals as a result of accessing the different sections of the website www.pryconsa.com, applying the security measures specified in European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on personal data processing and the free movement of data (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR).
For any questions arising over the interpretation, application, and compliance with this Legal Notice, and any complaints arising from its use, all parties submit to the courts of Madrid, expressly waiving their rights to any other jurisdiction.
This Legal Notice is governed by Spanish law.
All copyrights reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. The full or partial copying, reproduction or disclosure of this text by any means is prohibited.